The Registry office application oManages all printed and electronic documents that enter or exit the organization.
The main purpose of the Registry office is to record all the documents carried in an organization and present their status in real-time.
The specific objectives of the Registry office application are:
- Defining documents through different environments and retrieving them according to different criteria;
- Defining standardized input / output documents;;
- Searching the information on the petitioner;
- Automatic attachment of a document to a predetermined flow or if a flow that has been defined for that type of document;
- Establishing the priority of the input documents;